Forty Two Labs Private Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates a suite of automated personal assistant services (“Services”).
Where you are a registered user of the Services (“Registered User”), we need to collect and use certain information to provide the Services to you.
Where you are a person with whom a Registered User communicates or interacts with (“Non-User”), we need to collect and use certain information to provide the Services to the Registered User. In such a case, your communication or interaction with a Registered User in connection with the Services will constitute your use of the Services.
What Information We Collect
We may obtain the following information (“Your Information”) either directly from you when you provide it or in connection with your use of the Services:
- name, email addresses, real-world addresses, location information, telephone numbers, photos, credit card information, organization names and information such as meeting room details
- calendar information available from online services such as Google or Microsoft Office 365, or available on or from devices that you have explicitly authorized us to access. Such information includes event titles and details, participant names and email addresses, locations, start times, end times and any recurrence information.
- contact and address book information available from online services such as Google or Microsoft Office 365, or available on or from devices that you have explicitly authorized us to access. Such information includes the names and all contact information associated with each contact, such as real-world addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, instant messaging identifiers and social media identifiers.
- technical data about each of the devices you use with the Services and the mobile or data network(s) you may use, including hardware models, operating system types, operating system versions, unique device identifiers, mobile or data network information, and phone numbers.
- all messages and metadata we receive from you or the people you communicate with when we are included in the message (for example, if we are copied on or sent an email).
- location data that can be inferred from your IP address or calendar data, or as provided or made available by your location-aware device.
- your scheduling preferences that you make available to us or that we extract or infer from your calendar(s) and/or appointment(s).
- log and usage data generated by your use of the Services, including information such as your computer’s or device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser or client type, the specific parts of the Services that you use, the time and date of your activity involving the Services, the time using the Services and other usage statistics.
- cookies, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site, stored on your device and re-sent when you access the same web site. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use the web-browser-based portions of the Services
- whether and when you open messages that we send, as well as links within these messages that you may click on, whether via tracking pixels or other means embedded in the messages.
How We Use Your Information
With the goal of being the best possible personal assistant, we use Your Information to:
- provide the Services and enable you to use the Services, whether as a Registered User or otherwise.
- sustain and improve the quality of the existing Services that we provide to you and other users. For example, we may read and process the messages you send to us, or analyze your calendar to understand the best times to schedule meetings
- undertake analytics and research in connection with the usage of the Services, whether generally or for specific users.
- add new features, functionality or capabilities to the Services in the future
- offer tailored content or offers that match your interests, particularly when you ask us to do so
- authenticate and verify your identity when you contact us
- implement spam or malware protection
When We Share Your Information
We may also use third parties to deliver some components of the Services, and we may provide these third parties with some of your Personal Information in order to provide and/or enable you to use the Services. For example, we may make available your email address to an email provider, to deliver e-mail on our behalf.
We may access, preserve and/or disclose Your Information if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to claims asserted against or about us, (b) comply with legal process, (c) administer or enforce our agreements with you or other users of the Service or other parties, (d) fraud or security investigation or prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer service, product development and research, or de-bugging, or (e) enforce the right or protect the property, security or safety of ourselves, you or other users, or members of the public.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We will use commercially and technically reasonable efforts to encrypt all data transmissions and sensitive data at rest.
Business Transfers by Us
Accessing, Changing or Deleting the Information in Your Account, or Cancelling Your Account
Where you are a Registered User, you may review, update, correct or delete the information contained in your account.
You may deactivate your account by accessing it.
Last updated: 14 July 2017